Our people & culture
Our global portfolio provides a diverse and exciting range of career opportunities for current and future employees and EDL is committed to creating a high performing workforce; providing long-term career development, empowering employees and cultivating open and approachable leadership.
We value an overarching commitment to safety, initiative and teamwork and in turn, we prioritise health and safety; recognise and reward achievement; provide development and training opportunities; and promote a diverse working environment.
Across our global operations, we are fostering a culture that actively invests in our employees’ health and wellbeing; embraces difference; provides for flexibility and balance; and supports employees’ interests and involvement with their communities.
We do so by:
- Promoting equal opportunity in our recruitment, selection and employment practices;
- Ensuring our employment activities, including attraction, retention and development activities promote diversity and inclusion;
- Encouraging our employees to volunteer and support a range of charitable activities;
- Providing a range of flexible working arrangements;
- Growing our future by investing in apprenticeships, training and graduate programs; and
- Offering generous parental leave policies to support employees as they take care of their families.
EDL expects a high level of honesty, care, fair dealing and integrity in the conduct of EDL’s business activities. Our Code of Conduct sets forth the standards expected of all employees.
Click here to download EDL’s Code of Conduct.
In line with this, EDL encourages all of our employees to report any misconduct, as outlined in our Whistleblower Policy.
Click here to download EDL’s Whistleblower Policy.