Our people & culture
Our global portfolio provides a diverse and exciting range of career opportunities for current and future employees and EDL is committed to creating a high performing workforce; providing long-term career development, empowering employees and cultivating open and approachable leadership.
We value an overarching commitment to safety, initiative and teamwork and in turn, we prioritise health and safety; recognise and reward achievement; provide development and training opportunities; and promote a diverse working environment.
Across our global operations, we are fostering a culture that actively invests in our employees’ health and wellbeing; embraces difference; provides for flexibility and balance; and supports employees’ interests and involvement with their communities.
We do so by:
- Promoting equal opportunity in our recruitment, selection and employment practices;
- Ensuring our employment activities, including attraction, retention and development activities promote diversity and inclusion;
- Encouraging our employees to volunteer and support a range of charitable activities;
- Providing a range of flexible working arrangements;
- Growing our future by investing in apprenticeships, training and graduate programs; and
- Offering generous parental leave policies to support employees as they take care of their families.
In accordance with the EDL Code of Conduct, EDL expects a high level of honesty, care, fair dealing and integrity in the conduct of EDL’s business activities. This policy sets forth the standards expected of all employees.